Friday 12 July 2013

FB3X Drabble Cascade #18 - The Most Important Thing (R, M/M Vampire Romance)

This post contains
adult content or themes.


Fantasy Boys XXX Drabble Cascade


This is Fantasy Boys XXX flash fiction entry for the 18th Drabble Cascade.

~
Author's Note

The theme this week is 'blood'. Of course I went with vampires, could anyone doubt that? ;)


The Most Important Thing

by  Tasha D-Drake


"There is nothing more important than blood."

Karl turned in his lover's embrace and looked up at the ageless face.

"Nothing?" he asked.

"Nothing," Damian replied. "It is survival and pleasure fused in a way no man can understand."

Damian smiled and ran a gentle finger down the side of his face. There was such tenderness in that expression and yet Karl could still see the glitter of the predator in his lover's eyes. It was that dual nature that had drawn him to Damian that first night and what kept him coming back time after time. His skin was already paling from where he had become almost nocturnal; he never seemed to see the sun anymore.

"Would you kill me for it?" he asked even as he relaxed back into Damian's arms again.

"Yes," was the simple response, "if I had to, but I would bring you back."

"How many have you killed?"

"Fewer than one hundred."

His heart beat a little faster at that.

"That's still a lot."

"But I am thousands of years old," Damian told him; "and when I was young I was very thirsty."

"How many did you bring back?"

"None."

This time when he turned he sat up as well and looked his lover in the eye.

"You have never created another vampire?" he asked, not sure he could believe that.

Damian shook his head, smiling that enigmatic smile of his. It always made Karl want to climb inside the vampire's mind to find out what was going on.

"Not in thousands of years?"

"Never," Damian said, reaching out and slipping cold fingers up the back of his neck.

"Why?"

"We are few, but I have enough friends that the world is not empty," Damian told him, "and I have never found another with whom I wished to share the bond of creation."

"What about your own creator?"

"She was quite mad," was the unexpected reply; "so was I for several years until she was killed by others of our kind. I was lucky they let me live."

It sounded terrible and he said so.

"It was not so terrible at the time," Damian replied, apparently unconcerned; "those who are mad can revel in it. I occasionally look back and shudder, however. The hardest part was waking up; it was as if I had been living a dream as her mind dominated mine."

"Would your mind dominate me?" he asked, his questions made bold by the revelations.

"If I wished," Damian replied, leaning up and claiming a kiss that almost made Karl forget what they were talking about, "but I love you like this. I would only dominate you if you succumbed to the blood lust," Damian kissed him again, "or if you wanted me to."

"Turn me now," he said, giving in to the overwhelming desire.

"You are still young," Damian replied, "you could live in the sun for many years."

"I don't want to, I want to live with you."

Damian smiled again.

"Come sit on my cock and I'll consider it."
~*~

1 comment:

  1. "And if you're very very good as you sit on my cock I might kill you."
    Trust and lust, so close together.

    Lovely. Very lovely.

    ReplyDelete