Tuesday 6 August 2013

FB3X Drabble Cascade #22 - Annoyed (M/M ghost)

Suitable for a general
audience


Fantasy Boys XXX Drabble Cascade


This is Fantasy Boys XXX entry for the 22nd Drabble Cascade.

~
Author's Note

This week's word is 'rain' and I kinda failed, but rain is in there.

Annoyed
by Tasha D-Drake

"I hate rain," Will declared as he stared out the window.

"So do I."

Will jumped out of his skin and glared sideways at Eustace.

"Don't suddenly appear like that," he complained.

Eustace turned to him and smiled.

"Where's the fun in that?"

"The fun is me not having a heart attack," Will replied and poked at his friend.

"Then don't do that," Eustace shot back and smacked the back of Will's hand where it was halfway through his arm.

"Ow, I never get how you can be ephemeral and then not."

"Practice."

And kissed him to prove the point.

~

No comments:

Post a Comment